by the success of BATTERY INDIA 2019 and eariler Expos' IBRX 2008
- 2017, Battery and Recycling Foundation International, New
Delhi has immense pleasure inviting you to participate in
BATTERY INDIA - 2020 which is to be held at 10th-12th
January 2020, Fairfield by Marriott, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru.
It will feature Exhibition by Battery Manufacturers , Equipment
for Battery Manufacturing, BMS, Charging systems, Equipment for Battery Recycling .
(10th-12th January 2020)
- 2 Days conference ( January 11th & 12th, 2020) will address :
- Advances in Battery Technology, EVs, ESS, Batteries for Special
applications, BMS, Charging Systems.
- Waste management and Environmentally Sound Technologies
recycling Used Batteries.
- Tutorials on Alloys & Materials, Charging Solutions and Infrastructure.
(January 10th 2020)
except leading battery manufacturers to showcase their products and take advantage
of India as base for business promotions - selling, buying, technology
and JV opportunities.
Today the talk is about Asia which continues to be a major user of batteries. We
expect exhibitor and delegate participation from battery manufacturers, researchers, battery recyclers equipemnt manufacturers, policy & regulatory authorities, OEMs, End Users, Importers & Exporters .
to one business discussions will help you further your business
contacts towards a win-win business cooperation.
personally look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful city of Bangaluru.